To see more detailed descriptions and photos of each cottage go to our cottage page.
Twenty six cottages sit nestled on the side of a small valley surrounded by the Alpine National Park. The main street winds its way down from the Bogong High Plains Rd to Lake Guy at its base. Laneways divert to terraces where these cottages sit amongst European gardens.
While each cottages is individually owned and reflects the owners taste, personality and budget, they also have a lot in common.
- All cottages are fully self-contained with a well-equipped kitchen and a good sized living room.
- Full laundries/drying rooms are standard.
- All rooms are heated and bed linen is supplied and fitted*
- Televisions with good digital reception are standard.
- Many also provide DVD, music, books and games and may have a wood heater, spa, barbeque or dishwasher.
- All are managed by our resident manager.
To view a table with a comparison of facilities offered by each property click here.
*Linen and towels are not provided to 2 1/2 star properties